One of the most sought-after awards recognizing creativity and innovation in the use of integrated media in advertising– Star Re.Imagine Awards are back in a bigger and better avatar. The illustrious panel of the jury consisting of legends and industry stalwarts will judge campaigns aired during the broadcast of VIVO IPL 2019 on Star India network and Hotstar.
- Dave Trott who has won the D&AD President’s Award, London for Lifetime Achievement in Advertising,
- R. Balki – The mastermind behind some of the iconic Indian campaigns such as What an Idea Sirji (for Idea Cellular) Daag Achche Hai (for Surf Excel) and Jaago Re (for Tata Tea)
- Rama Bijapurkar – One of India’s most respected thought leaders on market strategy and India’s consumer economy
- Swati Bhattacharya -India’s first Woman CCO
- Piyush Pandey – A Padmashri award winner and the man behind shaping numerous successful advertising campaigns such as Asian Paints (har ghar kuch kehta hai – every house has a story to tell), Cadbury (kuch khas hai hum sabhi mein – real taste of life), Fevicol (Fevicol ka jod hai, toote ga nahi – the unbreakable bond of Fevicol)
This illustrious jury will come together on May 11th to assess the campaigns to determine winners under Best Creative Campaign on TV, Best Creative Campaign on Digital, along with the newly added Best Integrated Campaign category.
Speaking on the announcement of the jury Mr. Gautam Thakar, CEO Star Sports said,“Sports is a great unifier and VIVO IPL’s massive reach and engagement provide the perfect platform for every brand to reach their audience. We are excited to announce the 2nd edition of the Star Re.Imagine Awards to celebrate the creativity of the top marketers in the country.
We have an additional award category this year and have witnessed some amazing storytelling from brands so far. I am excited to welcome our world class jury and look forward to the results.”
Elated to be a part of the jury for Star Re. Imagine Awards 2019, Dave Trott said, “Judging the STAR Re. Imagine awards will give me the chance to see a lot more Indian advertising than I’d normally see. That means, hopefully, I should see more interesting and unusual work than I’d otherwise be exposed to. It’s a great way for me to get a crash-course in the standard of Indian creativity.”
Ad guru and Padma Shri, Piyush Pandey – Chief Creative Officer, Worldwide & Executive Chairman, India, Ogilvy said, “I’m really looking forward to seeing and judging the IPL work. It’s an interesting exercise to see how people are able to do good work in a shorter format. This is T20 advertising!”
Swati Bhattacharya, CCO, FCB Ulka added, “I am absolutely thrilled to be a part of a jury that includes names like Piyush and Balki. Can’t wait to be in the room and can’t wait to see the work. IPL is the Superbowl of India and it is the biggest advertising festival on TV. You consume the games and the ads with equal relish.”