BENGALURU, India – August 20, 2019 – Samsung, India’s largest consumer electronics and smartphone brand, today unveiled Galaxy Note10 and Galaxy Note10+, two stunning and powerful flagship devices that will take the productivity and creativity of millennial users to the next level.
The Most Powerful Galaxy Note10 line is inspired by a generation that flows seamlessly between work and life, giving them the freedom to work the way they want, and showcase their creative spirit, all on-the-go.
For years, since Samsung redefined smartphones with industry leading S Pen and big screen size, the Galaxy Note series has helped millions of loyal users around the world, and in India, pursue their passions and achieve their goals. With the Galaxy Note10, Samsung is helping users do more of what they love. The two smartphones combine elegant, purposeful design with powerful performance and productivity tools to help users make the most of every moment.
Mr. HC Hong, President & CEO, Samsung Southwest Asia, said, “Galaxy Note fans in India are most loyal. They love the Galaxy Note for the infinite possibilities it offers with its big screen, unique S Pen and multi-tasking capabilities. With launch of Galaxy Note10, we are creating a new era of mobile productivity for a generation that believes in doing more in life, by choice. The new devices will appeal to millennials with their sleek design, stunning colors and power packed features that will keep them going all day.”
“For the first time ever, Galaxy Note10 comes in two sizes, so consumers can find the Note that’s best for them. It has an enhanced S Pen that converts handwriting to digital text, enhanced Samsung DeX for PC and Link to Windows for all your productivity needs. Powered by a 7nm processor, Galaxy Note10+ and Note10 come with 12GB and 8GB RAM. A pro-grade camera for creators enables users to capture pro-grade video, while features like easy video editing, AR Doodle and 3D Scanner allow creators and everyday users stand out and make an impact. At Samsung, we listen to our consumers and bring in meaningful innovations that help make their lives better,” Mr. Ranjivjit Singh, Senior Vice President and Head of Marketing, Mobile Business, Samsung India, said.
MAKE FOR INDIA, MAKE FOR THE WORLD
Engineers at Samsung R&D Institute, Bengaluru have worked on several innovative features of the new Galaxy Note10. Indian millennials aren’t just satisfied with consuming content. They love to tell stories to express themselves. These features have been developed to help make millennials’ creativity effortless, and yet more powerful.
• AR Doodle: An incredible feature in Live Camera that adds depth to videos and propels imagination.
• Auto Doodle: This feature can be applied to both photos and emojis. Just draw or scribble on your photo and the Auto Doodle will intelligently predict and replace your drawing with a custom doodle from our repository.
• Big Bokeh: This feature offers a DSLR like experience with enhanced bokeh solutions and creates natural blooms that can easily replicate the DSLR effect.
• The Intelligent Gallery: The Intelligent Gallery, with ‘tags’, is going to make life much easier. It lets users search creations, movie tickets sent by friends, and receipts for your travel effortlessly. For example, when you take a screenshot or a photo, The Note10 intelligently processes the image and suggests a suitable hash-tag. Once you select the hash-tag you can easily find it on the gallery.
Galaxy Note users appreciate the power of sophisticated design—not just the look and feel of the device, but the experience it offers. Every element of the Galaxy Note10 is crafted to be sleek, slim and distraction-free, so users can devote their full attention to the ideas, projects, and content that matters most.
• The most compact Note and the biggest Note ever – users get to choose
For the first time ever, the Galaxy Note10 comes in two sizes. So, consumers can find the Note that’s best for them. The Galaxy Note10 opens the Note to users who want the power of the S Pen and ultimate productivity in a compact form factor, packing a 6.3-inch Cinematic Infinity Display into the most compact Note yet. The Galaxy Note10+ features the biggest Note display ever with a 6.8-inch Cinematic Infinity Display on a device that’s still easy to hold and easy to use.
The Galaxy Note10’s display is Samsung’s best yet. From its physical construction to its underlying technology, the display is designed to immerse users in their favorite TV, movies and games.
• Edge-to-edge Design: The Galaxy Note10’s edge-to-edge Cinematic Infinity Display is nearly bezel-less, while the in-display cut out for the front camera is small and centered for a balanced design. Samsung’s most immersive display creates a seamless experience between thought and action, viewing and creating.
• Best Quality Display: The Galaxy Note10 features the award-winning Dynamic AMOLED display. With HDR10+ certification and Dynamic Tone Mapping, photos and videos are brighter than previous Note devices, and feature a stunning, wide color range. UL verified the Galaxy Note10 display for its 98% color and brightness uniformity. The Eye Comfort display reduces blue light without affecting color quality for comfortable viewing .
PRODUCTIVITY AT ITS CORE
Note users put a premium on productivity, and they see their phone as essential to helping them do and achieve more. For these users, Galaxy Note10 features new technologies, enhanced capabilities and powerful integrations to give users the freedom to work in the way that makes them most productive.
• Handwriting to Text: The Galaxy Note10 brings a powerful new capability to the re-designed, uni-body S Pen. Now, users can jot down notes, instantly convert their handwriting to digital text in Samsung Notes, and export it to a variety of different formats, including Microsoft Word, in different languages like Hindi, Marathi and Urdu and even Hinglish. Users can now customize notes by shrinking, enlarging, or changing the color of the text. In just a few taps, meeting minutes can be formatted and shared; bursts of inspiration can quickly become editable documents.
• S Pen with gesture control: The Galaxy Note10 builds on the Bluetooth Low Energy-enabled S Pen capabilities sensor introduced on the Galaxy Note9 by adding Air actions, with new six-axis motion allowing you to control certain aspects of the device using gestures with the S Pen by detecting the direction and acceleration of your movements. By opening up the Air actions SDK, developers can create customized controls that give users the ability to play games or use their favorite applications using gestures.
• Samsung DeX for PC : The Galaxy Note10 extends Samsung DeX’s capabilities, making it easier for users to work between their phone and a PC or Mac. All you need is a simple USB-C cable. With a simple, compatible USB connection, users can drag and drop files between devices, and use their favorite mobile apps with a mouse and a keyboard, while keeping their data secure on their phone through Samsung Knox.
• Link to Windows: The Galaxy Note10 integrates Link to Windows directly into the Quick Panel. With one click, users can connect to their Windows 10 PC. There, they can see notifications, send and receive messages, and review recent photos without pausing to look down at their phone. And it’s not just your notifications that you can mirror. You can also mirror your entire phone