Chennai, August 27, 2019: Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) India, today announced the Jury for the 2019 edition of the MMA India Smarties Awards and as always it’s a only marketers jury. Keeping in mind the inorganic growth of new age marketing ecosystems Ravi Desai of Amazon India has been appointed as Jury Chair. The 2019 edition of the awards will be handed out on 27 September 2019 at the Smarties awards night to be held at Taj, Santacruz Mumbai. However, the jury deliberations are scheduled for 29th of August this month.
Accompanying Ravi Desai of Amazon India as Jury Chair, the following senior brand marketers are jurors for the 8th edition of Smarties:
- Pawan Sarda – Group Head Digital, Future Group
- Abhishek Desai – Marketing Director, Procter & Gamble, India Sub-Continent
- Amit Sethiya – CMO, Syska Group
- Amit Tiwari – Vice President Marketing, Havells India
- Asha Kharga – CMO, Axis Bank
- Deepali Naair – Director Marketing, IBM India & South Asia
- Gauravjeet Singh – General Manager Media (South Asia), Unilever
- Hitesh Malhotra – CMO, Nykaa
- Jayraj Jadhav – Head of Marketing & E-commerce, TATA AIG
- Neel Pandya – Head of Media, L’Oréal
- Nipun Marya – Director Brand Strategy, Vivo India
- Punitha Arumugam – Hotstar Transformation and Ads, Hotstar
- Ravi Santhanam – CMO, HDFC
- Rohit Dadwal – Managing Director APAC, MMA
- Sai Narayan – PaisaBazaar Group
- Sujit Ganguli – Senior General Manager & Head – Corporate Brand and Communications, ICICI Bank Ltd
- Sandeep Ranade – Executive Director and Co-Lead West (Quantitative), Insights, Kantar
Smarties 2019 Jury Chair, Ravi Desai said, “It will not be easy judging the entries this year, where except, that the level of creativity brought to the table will exceed our expectations as the standards of submission improve year on year. I am excited to be the jury chair for this year’s MMA Smarties awards. This is such a great platform for the mobile marketing fraternity to connect, innovate and transform the way people experience brands via technology.”
Back for its eighth season this year, the Smarties India Awards have grown rapidly, remaining focused on its core mission to accelerate the transformation and innovation of marketing through mobile in the region. The Awards is the world’s only global mobile marketing awards program that honours innovation, creativity, success and Business Impact.
Moneka Khurana, Country Head, MMA India, “MMA Forum & Smarties is a unique annual event that brings the greatest marketing minds on to one platform to identify and celebrate the plethora of emerging talent and technologies in the industry. It’s not every day you get the best ideas and the brightest minds in the mobile marketing world in one room. Being evaluated by a marketer only jury comprising CMOs and business leaders is an endorsement in itself for the great work being done the industry.”
MMA continues to build on its mission to accelerate the transformation and innovation of marketing through mobile and SMARTIES is one of MMA’s most recognised platform which showcases the best of the best in mobile marketing and recognising those that have created new benchmarks and engaged consumers in a way that is only possible through mobile.
More information on the MMA Smarties™ can be found here: