September 2020, Chennai: Great Lakes Institute of Management, one of the premier B-schools in the country with campuses in Chennai and Gurgaon has announced that admissions are open for its full-time One-Year Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) for the academic session 2021 – 22, which will commence in May/June 2021. The Great Lakes PGPM is a fast-track one-year MBA program for professionals with 2+ years of work experience. It leverages a global faculty pool, peer learning among a diverse group of experienced students, extensive industry networking and experiential learning.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for PGPM 2021-22:
● All applicants are required to apply with a valid GMAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT score. Previous years scores are also accepted.
● Typically, candidates with more than two years of work experience are considered. However, exceptional students with 18+ months of experience (by April 30th, 2021) may be considered for admission.
● The application deadline for applying is 22nd November 2020.
● To learn more about the PGPM, click here.
● Eligible candidates can apply online here: Application form
Speaking on the commencement of the admission process, Prof. Easwar Krishna Iyer, Admissions Director, Great Lakes Institute of Management said, “Great Lakes has always been at the forefront in delivering high-quality education and ensuring a transformational experience for its students. This year, the students had the opportunity to receive a world-class experience in learning from the perspectives of renowned academics from institutions such as Harvard, Stanford, NYU Stern, Yale, Kellogg among others, alongside the CXO talk sessions by industry stalwarts such as CMD, Nestle India, MD, Accenture Strategy, Sr. VP & CIO, Cambia among others during Term Zero, the unique online learning series conducted before the beginning of the regular classes. Going ahead, Great Lakes promises to innovate and prepare students for the rapidly changing world. Commencing this year’s admission process, we look to attract the best student pool from across the country and bring a diverse experience to the class.”
Highlights of Great Lakes Institute of Management
● World-Class Faculty: 25+ International visiting faculty from the likes of Kellogg, Stanford, Yale, etc. and 50+ renowned full-time faculty offer unparalleled learning and global perspectives.
● Innovative Curriculum: Future-oriented business curriculum. Pioneer in introducing Analytics, AI and Machine Learning in MBA specialization.
● Rankings: Great Lakes is ranked 4th by Outlook in Top standalone institutions, 9th by Business India in top Indian B-Schools, 23rd among top B-schools by NIRF under Ministry of HRD, ranked in Super League 2 by Business Standard (Chennai Campus). The Great Lakes PGPM program has been consistently ranked in the top one year MBA programs in the country, 3rd by Outlook.
● Globally Benchmarked: Great Lakes is the youngest Indian Business School to receive prestigious AMBA accreditation. The institute also has collaborations with top global B-Schools like HKUST, Babson, IIT Stuart School of Business, to name a few.
● Experiential Learning: Emphasis on experiential learning which helps put into action the concepts learnt in class through Karma-Yoga, the Leadership Experiential Action Program (LEAP), Empirical Studies, insights from distinguished Thought Leaders and student-driven initiatives.
● Diverse Peer Group: Great Lakes ensures the bringing of diversity in class and its PGPM students have over a thousand years’ of collective work experience gained from different industries. Its PGDM class has 40% of female students.
● Campus: The pristine campus of Great Lakes Chennai is Asia’s 1st Leed Platinum Rated campus. The Gurgaon campus also offers world-class facilities and is located in the corporate hub of Delhi-NCR.
Admission for Two- year PGDM – Admissions are also open for the two-year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) for students with 0-2 years of work experience. The application deadline for PGDM 2021-2023 is 22nd November 2020. To know more about PGDM, click here and to apply online, click here.