Since the outbreak of the new corona virus, the highly contagious virus caused great concern in the international community. Here are the precautions for the World Health Organization and China to prevent the virus.
Basic protective measures against the new coronavirus
(1) Maintain hand hygiene. Wash your hands with running water after coughing, before or after meals, after touching or handling animal waste, or use alcohol-free hand sanitizer.
(2) Maintain indoor air circulation. Avoid closed, airless public places and crowded places. Wear masks if necessary. Cover your mouth and nose with tissue paper or elbow flexion when coughing and sneezing to prevent droplets from spreading.
(3) Be sure to wear a suitable mask when visiting a hospital or accompanying a doctor.
(4) Good and safe eating habits. Separate cutting boards and knives for raw and cooked food. Cook meat and eggs thoroughly during cooking.
(5) Try to avoid contact with wild or farmed animals without protection.