Chennai, November 5, 2019: Azim Premji University announces admissions to its full-time, residential Undergraduate programme based in Bengaluru.
- Programmes offered
- 3-year B.Sc. degree in Physics, Biology or Mathematics and B.A. degree in Economics or Humanities.
- 4-year B.Sc.B.Ed. Dual degree in Science and Education – Choose from Physical Sciences, Life Sciences or Mathematics.
· Accomplished faculty members with a mix of teaching, research and field experience. Innovative teaching-learning methods. Close mentoring of students.
- Programme Curriculum that emphasizes disciplinary depth and broader skills of analysis, reasoning and problem solving.
· Common curriculum to strengthen key skills and capacities and become active and self-directed learners. Explore India’s complex social and political reality and become socially conscious citizens of the 21st century.
- Undergraduate student research through Honours projects (link to student research videos)
- Diverse student cohort; need based scholarships (full or partial waiver); extensive academic support.
Admission process and dates: Students can apply online on the University website. Applicants will be selected based on a written test and personal interview for shortlisted students.
|Last date to apply||22nd November 2019|
|Entrance test date||8th December 2019|
|Interview process||3rd, 4th & 5th January 2020|
|Offer letters||February 2020|
|Classes commencing||July 2020|
Applications for regular admissions closes in April 2020 with the entrance test and interviews scheduled in May 2020. SAT and KYPY scores are also considered for Admissions.
Address: Azim Premji University, Admissions Office, Pixel Park, B Block, PES Campus, Electronics City, Hosur Road, Bengaluru, 560100
TOLL FREE HELPLINE: 1800 843 2001