Saturday , July 11 2020

CASAGRAND clocks 120 units sales through ‘Fantastic 5% offer’ in 3 days

Chennai, 9th June 2020: CASAGRAND, South India’s leading real estate developer, clocked sales of 120 units through its “Fantastic 5% offer campaign”. The campaign received overwhelming response from the homebuyers in the first three day and units were booked across the 12 projects of CASAGRAND.   

The campaign allows homebuyers to purchase their dream houses by paying just 5% of the total cost of the project at the time of the booking and remaining 95% at the time of handoverDuring the construction period, CASAGRAND will bear the PRE-EMI cost on behalf of the buyer. This initiative has been conceptualized to reduce the burden of PRE-EMIs immediately after booking their homes. This offer is available for all bookings across 12 premium locations ranging between 25L to 4 Cr. till the 10th of June 2020.  

The bookings were taken through physical and virtual site visits.

Speaking about the same, Mr. Eshwar N, Chief Marketing Officer of CASAGRAND said, “We are delighted to have received overwhelming responses from the homebuyers. During this pandemic, people have understood the importance of having their own home like never before because home is the safest place.  The offer of 5% was thoughtfully given to reduce the PRE-EMI burden to the customer in the current scenario and give them an opportunity to own a home they have always wanted”

This attractive limited time offer is available at 12 premium upcoming CASAGRAND projects – CASAGRAND Zenith at Medavakkam, CASAGRAND Supremus and CASAGRAND Smart Town at Thalambur, CASAGRAND Sereno at Ottiyambakkam, CASAGRAND Savoye at Karapakkam, CASAGRAND Royale at Sholinganallur, CASAGRAND ECR14 at ECR, CASAGRAND Woodside and CASAGRAND Castle at Manapakkam, CASAGRAND Northern Star at Madhavaram, CASAGRAND Crescendo at Nolambur, and CASAGRAND Tudor at Mogappair. All the sites are operating by following strict safety and hygiene measures, book prior appointment to visit any site. For further details, please visit – www.casagrand.co.in

Check Also

Shiva Texyarn launches Medic Virostat Mask at Rs 49

~ HeiQ Viroblock NPJ03 technology that deactivates viruses including Corona Virus~ Chennai July 2020: Coimbatore …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *