Friday , April 3 2020
Home / 2020 / March / 12

Daily Archives: 12th March 2020

Chennai-based Accord Group enters Pharma Business with a Product launch

Chennai 12 March 2020: Accord Group, a top notch private sector firm founded by S. Jagathrakshakan, forays into pharma business with a domain knowledge the company already has in areas like Healthcare, Hospitality, Information Technology, Realty, Power Generation, Education, Distilleries, Print and Visual Media. Headquartered in Chennai, Accord Group now …

Read More »

Adware accounts for 72% of all mobile malware: Avast

Chennai, March 12, 2020 – Avast (LSE:AVST), a global leader in digital security products, has found that adware now accounts for the vast majority of Android mobile malware. Statistics gathered by Avast’s Threat Lab experts show that adware was responsible for 72% of all mobile malware, and the remaining 28% consisted of …

Read More »

High blood pressure and Diabetes are the most common cause of kidney failure: Medical Experts

World Kidney Day is observed worldwide to raise awareness of the increasing burden of kidney diseases and to strive for kidney health for everyone, everywhere. Kidney disease is a non-communicable disease (NCD) and currently affects around 850 million people worldwide and one in ten adults has chronic kidney disease (CKD). The burden of Chronic Kidney disease …

Read More »