Zebra Technologies Corporation(NASDAQ: ZBRA), the market leader in mobile computers, scanners, and barcode printers enhanced with software and services to enable real-time enterprise visibility solutions, today released the results of the Zebra’s 2017 Asia Pacific Manufacturing Vision Study, a body of research analyzing the emerging trends shaping the future of industrial manufacturing.
To help manufacturers meet the growing demand and increase operational visibility, Zebra is introducing its new ZT600- and ZT510-series industrial printers designed to withstand the harshest environments while delivering superior print quality and uptime.
KEY FACTS – ZT600- and ZT500-Series Printers
• The next-generation ZT610 and ZT620 maintain Zebra’s legacy of producing durable, reliable printers with fast print speeds that increase productivity in the retail, manufacturing, transportation and logistics and healthcare industries.
• Building on the success of the Xi4 series, the ZT600 printer series offers new user-friendly features like simplified media and ribbon loading, a highly visible color display that shares printer status, and guided multi-media help that indicate errors to help users resolve issues quickly and increase printer uptime.
• The ZT600 series runs Link-OS applications designed to streamline device deployment, network connectivity, daily use, and routine maintenance to optimize productivity.
• Printer Profile Manager Enterprise enables IT staff to maintain Link-OS-enabled printers with the most up-to-date security and makes it easy to remotely manage, troubleshoot and configure fleets of Zebra printers from a single location, reducing operational expenses.
• Zebra is also introducing the cost-effective ZT510 printer, ideal for applications that require a basic feature set, yet exceed expectations of high-quality printing and durability.
• Zebra printers work best with Zebra Certified Supplies, including thermal labels, tags and stock RFID identifiers, are available to help ensure consistency, while lowering total cost of ownership and optimizing printer performance.
Deep Agarwal, Regional Sales Director – India, Zebra Technologies APAC
“Manufacturers are entering a new era where there are increasing expectations of faster and higher quality production along with highly competitive margins. India is at the forefront of a digital revolution, with the potential to become the digital factory of the world. The Zebra APAC Manufacturing Vision Study shows savvy manufacturers have already started to invest in smart factory technologies to reap benefits such as enhanced productivity, increased visibility, and the ability to predict demands. As we move toward Industry 4.0, this trend will continue to expand and shape the industryin the coming years.”
With the unparalleled operational visibility Zebra (NASDAQ: ZBRA) provides, enterprises become as smart and connected as the world we live in. Real-time information – gleaned from visionary solutions including hardware, software and services – give organizations the competitive edge they need to simplify operations, know more about their businesses and customers and empower their mobile workers to succeed in today’s data-centric world. For more information, visit www.zebra.com or sign up for our news alerts. Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.