With an aim to boost up sales and provide an advantage of shopping at Panasonic brand shops to its customers, Panasonic India, a leader in innovation and technology today introduced a special consumer promotion offer ‘The Greatest sales Times Offer’.
The offer aims at Panasonic loyalists and prospective customers will provide assured gifts on a minimum purchase of Rs. 10,000. The Offer is valid from 1st June to 30th June 2017 (both days inclusive) on the purchase of Panasonic LED TV, Home Theatre, Refrigerator, Washing Machine, Microwave, Air Conditioner, Water Purifier, Air Purifier, Beauty Care Range, Vacuum Cleaners and Steam Irons made from Panasonic outlets only.
The company has created Offer Slabs from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 80,000 and above. Any customer buying Panasonic Products (Single/ Multiple) is eligible to get the following offers and assured gifts.
- On Total Purchase Price of Products with Minimum Invoice Value of Rs. 10,000/- and not exceeding Rs. 19,999/-, Customer will be eligible to get 1 Unit Bonita Micro wonder Microwave Safe Bowl Set of 3 worth Rs. 995/-
- On Total Purchase Price of Products with Minimum Invoice Value of Rs. 20,000/- and not exceeding Rs. 29,999/-, Customer will be eligible to get 1 Unit Portico Best Seller Bed Sheet worth Rs. 1999/-.
- On Total Purchase Price of Products with Minimum Invoice Value of Rs. 30,000/- and not exceeding Rs. 39,999/-, Customer will be eligible to get 1 Unit United 3 in 1 Cooker (5l) worth Rs. 2999/-.
- On Total Purchase Price of Products with Minimum Invoice Value of Rs. 40,000/- and not exceeding Rs. 49,999/-, Customer will be eligible to get 1 Unit ALDA CC Cookware 7 Pcs Set worth Rs. 3990/-.
- On Total Purchase Price of Products with Minimum Invoice Value of Rs. 50,000/- and not exceeding Rs. 59,999/-, Customer will be eligible to get 1 Unit Portico Bed in Bag 4 Pcs (Bed Linen, Pillow Covers & Comforter) worth Rs. 5495/-
Talking about the offer, Mr. Amitabh Reu, Head – Exclusive Channel & Corporate Sales, Panasonic India said, “As per a recent survey about 85% of consumers prefer to shop in stores because they like to touch and feel products before they make a purchase decision. Consumers also value face-to-face interactions with store associates therefore with this offer we wanted our customers to get an extra advantage on shopping in our brand stores.”
He added, “We are always delighted to launch such promotion offers for our customers. This allows the brand to carry forward its philosophy for celebrations through Panasonic brand stores. With this offer Panasonic aims to boost up the sales before the role out of GST slabs and pass on the advantage to the end customer.”
About Panasonic India
Panasonic makes available in India & South Asia its wide range of consumer electronics, home appliances like LED & DVD players, Home Theatre Systems, Cameras, Camcorders, Car Audio Systems, Air Conditioners, Washing Machines, Refrigerators, Microwave Ovens, Automatic Cookers, Vacuum Cleaners and an extensive range of system products including communication like Phones, High Definition Videoconferencing, Professional Audio Video products like Broadcast Cameras, Projectors and Displays, Business Solutions including Printers, Whiteboards and Security solutions. The company currently has a workforce of about 13,000 in India & South Asia. For more information on the company and the Panasonic brand in India, please visit http://panasonic.co.in