New Delhi, October, 2017: Enriching the culture of photography in India, Sony India today introduced Sony Imaging Pro Support (SIPS) for professional photographers. With this announcement, Sony forays into SIPS service, thus catering unparalleled support to professional photographers. With 4 exclusive Sony Imaging Pro Support (SIPS) service center and a national helpline no., members can experience Sony’s best-in-class digital imaging products for day-to-day business and enjoy benefits such as priority repair service and access to Sony customer call care center through registered mobile number and many more.
Speaking on the announcement, Mr. Kenichiro Hibi, Managing Director, Sony India, said, “At Sony, we take pride in enhancing our services to meet the varied requirements of our customers. With the launch of Sony Imaging Pro Support (SIPS), we will be closely servicing professional photographers and provide them with world class experience and dynamic support. This platform will serve as a unique and differentiated platform for all SIPS members and will act as a window of opportunity for members to experience Sony’s exclusive services. With an aim to deliver end-to-end customer support services, we are further looking at expansion of this immersive programme in future”
Promising benefits for members
To provide a refined photography experience, Sony is offering its registered members with superior support to meet their professional needs, ensuring their gear is always ready. To enroll for the SIPS Program, professionals need to register on the Sony Pro Support site https://prosupport.sony.co.in/
post which members will be eligible for the following benefits:
• Welcome Kit (Member card & strap)
• Invitation by card, call, e-mail, SMS, to new product launch, seminar & event as deemed fit by SONY
• Complimentary lens/body cleaning service
• Discounted service, that is, 25% discount on labour/ Part fees
• Priority repair service at service reception upon presentation of membership card
• Priority access to SONY customer call center through registered mobile number
• Loan equipment may be available upon request if In-Warranty turnaround time exceeds 3 working day, subject to availability and upon specific request
This premium service from Sony will be availed free for all Alpha customers under the following qualification criteria*.
1. A full-time, self-employed individual, or an employee of a professional imaging business, who plays a direct role in the creation of moving or still images for third parties on a professional basis and holds an impeccable reputation in the industry
2. Professionals who own two or more Sony Alpha Full Frame interchangeable lens cameras and three or more Sony lenses (Two G Master lens and either one Zeiss lens or one G series lens), purchased from an authorized Sony India reseller
3. Applicant should be at least 18 years of age and a resident of India
Applicants, who meet all of the eligibility criteria, can apply with the help of following steps:
1. Register your email address for verification via https://prosupport.sony.co.in/
2. Fill out the online application form with the required information;
3. Upload any required application documents
This best-in-class program will be available across India, while the 4 exclusive Sony Imaging Pro Support (SIPS) service centers will be available in the following markets:
S.No City Address Contact details
1 New Delhi Sony Service Centre
Sony India Pvt. Ltd.
A18 Mohan Cooperative Industrial Estate,
Mathura Road, New Delhi-110044 Ph: (011)-66006152, 6153, 6157
2 Mumbai Sony Service Centre
Sony India Pvt. Ltd.002, Ground Floor,
Marwah House, Krishalal Marwah Marg,
Andheri-(East), Mumbai-400 072 Ph: (022)-61417519, 7520
3 Bangalore Sony Service Centre
Sony India Pvt. Ltd.
30, JNR City Centre, 2nd Floor, Raja Ram Mohan Roy Road, Sampangiramnagar,
Bangalore -560 027. Ph: (080)-66605532
4 Cochin Sony Service Centre,
Sony India Private Limited
No.28/922, 3rd Floor, Zodiac Square,
S.A.Road, Kadavanthara, Cochin – 682 020. Ph: (0484)-4265555
Customers can access to Sony customer care center via national toll free helpline no: 18001037799
About Sony India Pvt. Ltd.
Sony India is one of the most recognized consumer electronics brand in the country, with a reputation for new age technology, digital concepts and excellent after sales service. In India, Sony has its footprint across all major towns and cities in the country through a distribution network comprising of over 12,000 dealers and distributors, more than 250 exclusive Sony outlets and 25 branch locations. Sony India also has a strong service presence across the country with 349 service outlets. Manned by customer friendly and informed sales persons, Sony’s exclusive stores ‘Sony Center’ are fast becoming the most visible face of the company in India. A distinctive feature of Sony’s service is its highly motivated and well-trained staff that provides the kind of attentive and sensitive service that is rare today.
For more details, please visit: https://prosupport.sony.co.in/