Chennai, March, 2018: – Bringing exceptional efficiency and revolutionary power in its entry level ‘Full-frame mirrorless line-up’,Sony India today introduced the A7 III (model ILCE-7M3), a versatile camera for all types of creators – from wedding photography professionals to enthusiasts.
Sony’s unmatched innovation within the image sensor space is at the forefront of the new A7 III, as it features a brand new 24.2MP1 back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS image sensor with increased sensitivity,
outstanding resolution and an impressive 15 stops of dynamic range at low sensitivities. . By combining this sensor with a variety of impressive features including extreme AF coverage of 93%, fast shooting at up to 10 fps with either mechanical shutter or silent shooting and diverse 4K video capabilities. Sony has created a new tool that gives all types of creators – from enthusiast to professional – the ability to capture content in new and different ways than they ever have before.
- Newly Developed Full-frame 24.2MP Back-Illuminated Exmor R™ CMOS Image Sensor with Evolved Image Processing
- World Class AF system featuring 693 phase-detection AF points covering 93% of image area, 425 contrast AF points and fast and reliable Eye AF
- 5-axis optical in-body image stabilisation with a 5.0 step shutter speed advantage
- Continuous Shooting at up to 10 fps with either Mechanical Shutter or Silent Shooting and full Auto Focus/Auto Exposure tracking
- Wide ISO range of 100 – 51200 (expandable to ISO 50 – 204800 for still images) and 15-Stop Dynamic Range at low sensitivities
- High Resolution 4K Movie Shooting with full pixel readout and no pixel binning across full-width of full-frame sensor
- The longest rated battery life of any Mirrorless camera at 710 shots per charge.
Price and availability:
The new A7 III will be available across all Sony Center, Alpha Flagship Stores and Sony authorized dealers and major electronic stores across India.
|A7 III||Rs. 1,64,990/-||26th March, 2018|
The new A7 III is available in exciting bundle offers with purchase of Sony lenses:
- There is special discount on purchase of 24-105G lens along with A7 III camera. This offer can be availed at the shop-front.
- Customers can also purchase A73K kit that bundlesA7 III (body)along with 28-70 lens at a special discount price:
|A7M3K (A7 III body + 28-70 lens)||Rs. 1,79,990/-||26th March, 2018|
About Sony India Pvt. Ltd.
Sony India is one of the most recognized consumer electronics brand in the country, with a reputation for new age technology, digital concepts and excellent after sales service. In India, Sony has its footprint across all major towns and cities in the country through a distribution network comprising of over 12,000 dealers and distributors, more than 250 exclusive Sony outlets and 25 branch locations. Sony India also has a strong service presence across the country with 340 service outlets. Manned by customer friendly and informed sales persons, Sony’s exclusive stores ‘Sony Center’ are fast becoming the most visible face of the company in India. A distinctive feature of Sony’s service is its highly motivated and well-trained staff that provides the kind of attentive and sensitive service that is rare today.
For more details, please visit: www.sony.co.in