5 day shopping extravaganza for India spread across categories with a plethora of exclusive products, brands & offers
• Exciting offers on a wide range and exclusive products across 80+ categories
• Enhanced and unique selection through exclusive partnerships with leading brands in fashion, consumer electronics & durables, and smartphones
• Up to 90% off on products across all categories & crazy deals at prices never seen before, offering best-value to help customers to buy more while paying less
• Host of consumer finance programmes such as No Cost EMI, Debit Card EMIs, Product Exchange offers, Buy Back Guarantee, Buy Now Pay Later to make quality products affordable
• Special offers for SBI Debit & Credit card holders – additional 10% instant savings across all platforms (App, Desktop & M-site)
• Also, launching a robust marketing campaign which will run across TV, print, radio, social, outdoors and digital media including strategic alliances with online and offline partners
Flipkart, India’s largest e-commerce marketplace, will ring in the festive season for India with the country’s biggest shopping festival brand, The Big Billion Days from September 20 to September 24. Celebrating 10 years of Flipkart, the 4th edition of The Big Billion Days this year will bring a billion Indians together and set the tone for the festivities. Along with a marathon of deals and offers specifically designed for Indian needs, shoppers for the first time will have access to unique & exclusive selection across 80+ categories on the back of several exclusive partnerships with leading brands.
In line with Flipkart’s commitment to make quality products affordable and accessible, this year’s BBD sale will see stellar product lines with a host of consumer financing programs such as No Cost EMI, Product Exchange, Buy Back Guarantee and Buy Now Pay Later along with special offers for SBI Debit & Credit card holders. As an industry-first, Flipkart for the first time will offer consumers the option to choose EMIs on debit cards across top banks in the country. To make it even more exciting for consumers, the BBD sale will offer up to 90% off on products across all categories with crazy deals at prices never seen before bringing best-value deals to help customers to buy more while paying less. Categories such as Fashion and Large Appliances are also being revamped to offer consumers a delightful shopping experience, starting with an enhanced selection, more engaging customer interface, and a reliable, speedy delivery and installation service.
Announcing the dates, Kalyan Krishnamurthy, CEO, Flipkart said, “The Big Billion Days is a celebration for India because it flags off and sets the tone for festive shopping in the country. Over the years, it has grown from being Flipkart’s largest shopping carnival, to being synonymous with the festive season and Indians now relate to is as the #1 festive sale in the country.”
Krishnamurthy further added, “Our focus this year is to ensure a high uniqueness quotient to our selection across categories. We’re fully prepared to process a billion wishes in time through India’s biggest event of the year. This is all an extension of what Flipkart has done since it started a decade ago, when it created the e-commerce market in India and helped millions from small towns and villages benefit by shopping online.”
Flipkart is India’s largest e-commerce marketplace with a registered customer base of over 100 million. In the 10 years since it started, Flipkart has come to offer over 80 million products across 80+ categories including Smartphones, Books, Media, Consumer Electronics, Furniture, Fashion and Lifestyle. Launched in October 2007, Flipkart is known for its path-breaking services like Cash on Delivery, No cost EMI and a 10-day replacement policy. Flipkart was the pioneer in offering services like In-a-Day Guarantee (50 cities) and Same-Day-Guarantee (13 cities) at scale. With over 1,00,000 registered sellers, Flipkart has redefined the way brands and MSME’s do business online.
For media queries, contact:
Ekta Gautam: [email protected]