Coimbatore, 2017: For the first time ever, Flipkart will be collaborating with Myntra and Jabong to make the End of Reason Sale (EORS) the biggest fashion sale event in the country. Flipkart is looking at EORS to drive highly engaging offer constructs & offer the best prices for its large and growing base of fashion shoppers across the country.
Flipkart will be offering 50% to 80% off covering 3000+ brands. 99.99% of the styles on Flipkart Fashion will be on discount during the 3-day fashion fiesta from 24th to 26th June. This will be amplified with an additional 10% Cashback on Citi Credit & Debit Cards and 20% Cashback on payments through PhonePe.
Some of the exciting offer constructs that consumers should watch out for are:
• Brand Stock Exchange: Over 50 brands (Benetton, Puma, Fila, Fossil, Vero Moda, American Tourister, etc.) will participate and showcase their huge selection, where basis demand, discounts surge and prices are slashed every hour
• Flash Deals: Over 100 top brands will go on flash sale with price crashes and close to 15-20% higher discounts
• Big Fashion Loot: Incentives will be offered on multiple items bought together (additional 10-30% off) to drive basket purchases
• The ABCs of Fashion: Curated offers on everything from Aviators to Zipped Jackets
• Cashback on Ixigo: Flipkart Fashion will also be offering flat INR 750 cashback on domestic flights and INR 1500 cashback on international flights through Ixigoon a minimum purchase of INR 1500/- during this period
With deep consumer insights, Flipkart will also be running insight-driven deals for different shopper segments – for instance, men have a higher affinity to shop late night, therefore, special deals on men’s clothing, footwear and sports will open up at night through a construct called ‘The Late Night Show’. Similarly, women specific deals will run to time with their buying patterns. Flipkart has also invested in its algorithm to better identify elusive shopper segments like parents, luxury shoppers, etc. and will have targeted and exclusive offers for these segments.
Speaking on the sale, Rishi Vasudev, Head – Flipkart Fashion, said, “With over 60% of Flipkart’s shopper base already shopping fashion on the platform, we are delighted to engage our shoppers with exciting offer constructs and keep them coming back for more. With the winning combination of big trends, bigger brands and biggest offers coming together, the End of Reason Sale will offer customers the best of fashion across categories – all in one place.”
Flipkart is India’s largest e-commerce marketplace with a registered customer base of over 100 million. Flipkart offers more than 80 million products across 80+ categories including Smart Phones, Books, Media, Consumer Electronics, Furniture, Fashion and Lifestyle. Launched in October 2007, Flipkart is known for its path-breaking services like Cash on Delivery, experience zones and a 10-day replacement policy. Flipkart was the pioneer in offering services like In-a-Day Guarantee (50 cities) and Same-Day-Guarantee (13 cities) at scale. With over 1,00,000 registered sellers, Flipkart has redefined the way brands and MSME’s do business online.