BOCA RATON, FL — Simon, a global leader in premier shopping, dining and entertainment destinations, announced today it recently started a multi-million-dollar renovation at Town Center at Boca Raton. The upscale shopping center, which attracts international visitors and local shoppers with its world-class high-fashion brands and dynamic dining and entertainment options, will undergo a major interior and exterior makeover. The renovation will further transform the center into an iconic shopping destination, creating an unforgettable luxury shopping experience.
“Town Center has proudly served the Boca Raton community for over 35 years. This renovation will perfectly fit the Boca lifestyle and further elevate the center into a premier luxury shopping destination.” said Sal Saldana, General Manager at Town Center at Boca Raton. “We are certain these unique enhancements will complement our exclusive lineup of department stores, retailers and restaurants.”
This extensive renovation follows the completion of a significant restoration of the signature grand entrance near Center Court. This resort-style entrance features a large roundabout drop off, valet, elongated water feature and glass porte-cochères with programmable multicolor lighting. Additionally, numerous amenities such as ‘text-ahead’ car retrieval, shuttle service and bell hop carts enhance the shoppers’ experience to that of a 5-star resort.
The improvements will create a brighter, more inviting and relaxing atmosphere inside the center. Overall, Town Center at Boca Raton will be reimagined to feature a modernized design layered with neutral tones using nature-inspired materials. Additional plans include:
- A new luxury boutique entrance, located between Macy’s and Saks Fifth Avenue, which features an upscale valet and roundabout adorned with verdant landscaping and sleek signage, an ideal entry point for this wing.
- Soaring ceilings, creating a bright and open sense of space, with updated ceiling frames and natural illuminating window panes.
- Striking new stone and porcelain tile floors throughout the center.
- New and enhanced seating lounges with neutral carpeting, upgraded furniture, and charging stations, giving shoppers the opportunity to relax and recharge in a comfortable space during shopping breaks.
- Stunning sculptures suspended above several water features.
- New LED lighting, showcasing the center’s great strides in sustainability.
- Elevated retailer storefronts, creating a towering image for renowned brands.
- A transformed Center Court featuring an eye-catching stone fountain, back-lit frosted glass panels, white gypsum ceilings, seating lounges with contemporary furniture, and a unique polished metal chandelier suspended above.
Gensler, the world’s leading collaborative design firm, will serve as the design architect, and VCC Construction is the project’s general contractor.
The redevelopment is slated for completion in the fourth quarter of 2018. Town Center at Boca Raton will remain open during regular business hours throughout the process. Visit our website and social media accounts for the latest updates about the project.
About Town Center at Boca Raton
Town Center at Boca Raton is Palm Beach County’s premier luxury shopping destination and houses an impressive lineup of department stores that is unparalleled in the entire country, including Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom, Macy’s, Bloomingdale’s and Sears. The property also features 220 prestigious and nationally recognized stores, including Ann Taylor, Kate Spade New York, Tesla, Apple, Bvlgari, Cartier, CH Carolina Herrera, Coach, Gucci, Henri Bendel, INTERMIX, Louis Vuitton, Michael Kors, Stuart Weitzman, Tiffany & Co., Tommy Bahama, Tory Burch, Versace and Williams-Sonoma, attracting shoppers from across the globe. Town Center at Boca Raton also offers an array of dining choices in the Cafés at Boca, as well as The Capital Grille, Pinon Grill, Grand Luxe Café and more. Town Center at Boca Raton, owned by Simon, is located at 6000 Glades Road. For more information, please call Town Center at Boca Raton (561) 368-6001 or follow us at www.facebook.com/TownCtrAtBoca and twitter.com/TownCtrAtBoca.
Simon is a global leader in retail real estate ownership, management and development and an S&P100 company (Simon Property Group, NYSE:SPG). Our industry-leading retail properties and investments across North America, Europe and Asia provide shopping experiences for millions of consumers every day and generate billions in annual retail sales. For more information, visit simon.com.