Beverly Hills is known the world around for unparalleled luxury and five-star accommodations, but there is truly something to love about the city for everyone and every budget! Enjoy our list of free things to do in Beverly Hills.
Iconic Beverly Hills
- Try to spot your favorite celebrities on Rodeo Drive and restaurants around the Golden Triangle – an area ripe for star sightings!
- Capture a perfect souvenir by snapping a picture in front of the famed Beverly Hills sign in Beverly Gardens Park.
- Spot your favorite designer, model or other fashion legend on Rodeo Drive’s Walk of Style. Each honoree has a plaque embedded in the sidewalk with their name, a quote and their autograph
- Admire Bijan’s signature Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupé which is nearly always parked outside the Bijan store on Rodeo Drive
- Head to the edge of town to view the signature Beverly Hills city limits street signs. One is located on the northeast corner of Santa Monica Blvd and Moreno Drive
- Be wowed by magical décor during the holiday season. Two Rodeo and Rodeo Drive are especially full of holiday cheer and each hotel decorates its lobby to the nines in a unique and festive fashion
- Pick which public art sculpture in Beverly Gardens Parkis your favorite, from the wildly colorful Hymn of Life: Tulips by Yayoi Kusama or the stainless steel Erratic that measures 15 feet long
Noteworthy Art and Architecture
- Head into Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotelto admire the beautiful lobby floral display and get a peek inside this famous hotel where “Pretty Woman” was filmed
- Walk just north of Beverly Gardens Park onto a quiet residential neighborhood and receive a major surprise as you stumble up a real life Witch’s House! This whimsical cottage was built on a film studio lot and relocated to its current location, where it is used as a private residence
- Take a somber moment and reflect on the events of 9/11 at the 9/11 Memorial Garden. A structural beam recovered from Ground Zero acts as the centerpiece of this space
- See the state-of-the-art Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Artswhich opened in 2013. The Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts transforms a Beverly Hills city block into a vibrant new cultural destination with two distinct, elegant buildings: the historic 1933 Italianate-style Beverly Hills Post Office and the new, contemporary 500-seat, state-of-the-art Goldsmith Theater. Together these two structures embrace the city’s history and future, creating a new cultural landmark
- Make your way to the “Mecca for cheese aficionados.” If you call yourself a cheese lover, than you cannot miss the sight – and smell! – Of the Cheese Store of Beverly Hills. The staff is delighted to share their extensive knowledge of cheese as well as offer free samples.
- See the world’s first 24-hour Cupcake ATM at Sprinkles Cupcakes. Though it’s viewable without out making a purchase, it’s worth every dollar to try Sprinkles’ signature Red Velvet treats.
- Indulge your sweet tooth at Edelweiss Chocolates, one of the oldest confectionaries in America that still process its chocolates by hand. You may have the opportunity to take a tour of their chocolate factory.
- Check out the gourmet candy shop Sugarfinaand indulge in a sample of their candy at their Tasting Bar. For a truly unique experience, chat with their Candy Concierge to create a custom Sugarfina gift
Live Like a Local
- Groove to the sounds of live music – from rockabilly to jazz – in Beverly Canon Gardens during the summertime Concerts on Canon series.
- Get fit with Lululemon! The fitness apparel retailer offers free yoga classes and a weekly run club, all open to the public at no cost!
- Wednesday through Sunday, visit The Paley Center for Mediawhere you can access a library of some of the best television programming of the past decades or catch a screening. Visit the Paley Center’s website for daily screening schedules.
19. Let the Beverly Hills Visitor Center Concierge assist you with all of your needs, from securing sightseeing tour tickets to making dinner reservations at one of our exquisite restaurants.
20. Pick up a booklet of Exclusive Offers at the Beverly Hills Visitor Center which can be redeemed at shopping, dining, sightseeing, and spa & salon locations throughout Beverly Hills. Including two-for-one ice cream at Sprinkles and 20% off lunch or dinner at CIRCA 55 at The Beverly Hilton, these special offers are not to be missed!